Our lovely St Ives Street Name Seagull tea towel will brighten up your kitchen, reminding you of all the wonderful and wacky place names in St Ives Cornwall.
We have taken a photo of a seagull flying in St Ives harbour and turned it into word art. We have used pretty much all the place names you find in St Ives Cornwall, from the really well known ones such as The Digey, Norway, Wharf Road, Fore Street, Virgin Street and Teetotal Street, to the more wacky and less well known ones, such as Umfula Place, Bamaluz Beach, Barnawoon, Chy-an-Chy and Nanjivey.
- made from 100% unbleached cotton (chlorine free)
- measures 70cm by 50 cms (a standard tea towel size)
- 170 gsm in weight
- ethically produced
- screen printed in the UK
- the main colour of the tea towel is a light oatmeal
- the words printed onto the tea towel are a lovely deep "Cornwall" blue
- the tea towel can be washed and laundered easily (just use cotton settings)
Our St Ives Street Name Seagull tea towel is designed by us right here in sunny St Ives Cornwall! It comes neatly folded up in a lovely printed sleeve - it would make a really nice present!