St Ives By The Sea Cornwall
The Great St Ives Pasty Dash Game
A BOARD GAME FOR 2-4 PLAYERS.
Dash around St Ives collecting Cornish Pasties and trying to avoid the seagulls!
In our game you will...
- visit the beaches and swim in the sea
- go surfing and be rescued by the RNLI
- meet the St Ives Mermaid
- dress up in fancy dress for New Year's Eve
- find the famous green door
- eat cream teas and fish & chips
- have a drink in The Sloop Inn
- take a boat trip to see the seals
- eat LOTS of Cornish Pasties...
...AND HAVE THEM STOLEN BY THOSE PESKY SEAGULLS!
NEW! St Ives From Above Jigsaw
St Ives Art Prints
Hello and welcome to St Ives By The Sea
Hi there, we are David and Miranda and we live and work in St Ives, Cornwall with our 2 children. We have lived here for nearly 12 years and we adore St Ives and all it has to offer.
During lockdown we made a game for us to play to remind us of the good, fun times when the sun shines, the shops are open and there are people visiting our wonderful town.
101 Things To Do In St IvesRead More
My most epic blog post ever. I've put down everything I can think you'd ever want to do in St Ives!
Boat Trips In St IvesRead More
Discover the best boat trips to take from St Ives around the bay.
Our 7 Beautiful BeachesRead More
Read all about our 7 stunning beaches, all within a few minutes of St Ives harbour!